Sneak Peek



Anyone else experiencing a time crunch lately?  I had planned a couple of posts and am particularly excited to show you some gift bags I created. 
But the available light before and after a day at work is getting so skimpy that my photos aren't to my satisfaction. So please come back Sunday, December 11th for the full post! {Edit: It's live right HERE!}




In the meantime, did you catch my guest post over at Que Linda! ?

And check out the Visions of Sugarplums party with these participants:
Lori at Choux-Choux
Lauren at Past on a Plate
Mika at Mika's Pantry
Jennifer at Just Wedeminute




Of course, there is a series of "Tinfoil Rickrack" projects I've posted and will be adding to next week.


And the Star of Wonder burlap gift bags:




Share your creations. 
Party with the Wildly Original Crowd now!  

5 comments:

Lauren Hairston said...

I love your tinfoil rickrack! It's very cool. There's definitely not enough time in the day and there's certainly not enough light in the day. It's gotten more and more difficult for me to photograph my dinners!

Betsy@My Salvaged Treasures said...

Your projects are gorgeous. I love burlap on just about anything these days, the little gift bag is just too cute.
I know what you mean by the light these days. I have lots of south facing windows, but those are blocked by the trees most of the day now. Hard to get good pics!

Janny said...

Thanks for the shout out Christina! Looking forward to Monday for your full post- I hate it when the light isn't doing what I want.

Susanne said...

You have my full sympaty regarding the light, here in the south of Norway we get about 5-6 hours of light a day.
I really liked your giftbags,they are almost a gift on their own.
Wish you a good weekend!

A Few Pennies said...

Lovely creations--I'm a sucker for burlap still on anything. Have a Merry Christmas!