Kiss Me I'm Irish Features {Week 1} & New Link

So much talent! Thank you for linking up and inspiring us each week. A new party linky has opened!


Party PINNING ETIQUETTE: please click on the artist's link FIRST so they get the credit for their fabulous work. Thanks so much! 


Most viewed link:
Playing with paper and paint: Mixed Media Art by Ms. Smartie Pants. Way to go!




More loved projects:
Clock from a basket by The Consigner Designer. I LOVE this!


Coolest Pillows Ever! by My Life as a Trophy Wife. She gives a full tutorial.


The Reading Nook by Creatively Living. Go see how she made the benches, pillows and curtains!


Paper Shamrocks by Chicken Scratch. So doggone cute!


Soda Crate Flower Boxes by The Old Block House. We need some spring inspiration! Thanks!


Kids Vintage Kitchen by Junk Mama.  Awww...any kiddo would want to play here!


Irish Soda Bread Muffins by Our Life in a Click. Sweet chef and recipe :)  She also has a wealth of St. Patty's day projects.


Ruffles and Rose Scarflette by Hannicraft. So cuddly!


How to make basket liners by All Artful. See the before and after!


More projects are featured on Facebook and Pinterest

Artists, you are STARS at I Gotta Create! Please grab your feature button <3



{larger button code available at bottom of blog}






Here's this week's new party link:

8 comments:

Alecia @ ChickenScratch NY said...

Thanks for the feature! I think it's the first time you've featured me without an adorable animal!

Jen Lossing, Artistic Abode Designs said...

Thank you so very much for the feature! I am honored! Thanks for hosting as well. Enjoying all the features mentioned too!

Laura at Ms. Smartie Pants said...

Wow,thank you,how fun!I appreciate the feature!

Hanni said...

Thank you featuring my project!
Love,
Hanni

Shannah @ Just Us Four said...

Thanks for hosting!

Junk Mama said...

Thanks for featuring my kids kitchen set. I am flattered. I enjoy viewing your blog and link party!

SheilaG @ Plum Doodles said...

Cute features! I don't have any Irish projects to link up, but look forward to checking out all the great inspiration. I'm a Linky follower, hope you'll stop by and say hi. :)

Susan @ Oh My! Creative said...

Thanks for inviting me to link up!