Chicken About Halloween?


Does Halloween make you chicken? If you're ready for costumes from cute to gory, you've gotta check out...


 Creative Lady of the House
You can pin this idea as well as 
a bruised and battered Rocky and 
a gory headless man costume by visiting her.

Be prepared to be scared!!  I'm just sayin'....

       

As a Friday Spotlight Feature from the 
Wildly Original Linky Party, 
this artist gets an "I'm a Star" feature button:



{Trying to pin from here but can't? I protect my featured artists from my linky party so that they get the credit for their work. Find out more in my *feature pledge here.*}



Join Creative Lady and Link Up at
The Wildly Original Linky Party!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the spotlight! I posted a link on my Facebook page.