10 Creative Holiday Decor Ideas



For a little different twist on Holiday decorating, check out these ten fantastic ideas!


Pretty & Free Gift Wrap by twelveOeight


Frosty Parts 4 Sale by Bliss Ranch. I love this twist on the Snowman tradition!



Yard Clipping Christmas Wreath by Creatively Living gives beautiful texture to a dollar store base


Pinwheel Refrigerator Cookies by Keeping Up With the Times  ~"decorative" cookies with a twist swirl!



Sock Snowman & Santa by Recaptured Charm can use up those mis-matched socks decorating your laundry room {wink}!



Make a beautiful Angel Wing Pillow...Twigg Studios will show you how.

 Ebony and Ivory table looks rather snowflake-like... by Simply Vintageous 


This subtly stenciled table runner by Creatively Southern can be used all Winter long.


Low Budget Christmas Tree by The Old Post Road offers lots of handmade ornament ideas 



 Seasonal Greens by This Green Life shares a dozen different beautiful arrangements
   
Congratulations, Artists! 



You are STARS at I Gotta Create! Please grab your feature button. The code is on the sidebar.


Pop on over to these artists blogs to pin and get the full scoop on these lovely projects. Learn about my Pinterest Party Pledge here, where I ensure that you always get the credit and page views for your awesome work!

I want to thank these bloggers for including a link back to I Gotta Create! in their posts. Hosting takes time and resources. I appreciate their returned kindness.


Check out the Fabulous Spotlight Features from the party, too!  



The Wildly Original Crowd 
parties here starting at 7pm CST every Wednesday!


Upscale Snow Globe * Tinfoil Trees * Jeweled Yarn Ornaments



7 comments:

Katie @ Creatively Living said...

Thanks for sharing my wreath Christina! Have a great rest of the week!
--Katie

Unknown said...

Thank you SO much for including my Pretty Gift Wrap in the features this week!

xoxo, Tanya :)
twelveOeight

Trish @TheOldPostRoad said...

Thank you for including my tree!
-Trish

Recaptured Charm said...

Thank you for including my Snow People! Great collection of some fabulous projects.

Unknown said...

Thank you for hosting this great party and for featuring my pinwheel cookies!

Bliss said...

Hosting does indeed take a ton of time, as do the features. I thank you for both.

Bliss

Unknown said...

Thanks so much Christina - what an honor to be included among such greatness!
Big hugs of appreciation
XXX