Upcycled Sweater-on-Sweater Pillow


You can upcycle two contrasting sweaters to make a beautiful snowy stag pillow like this. 


Get fantastic tips and full instructions to make this 
and a beautiful snowflake pillow by visiting 
Judy over at In His Grip.

       

As a Spotlight Feature from the 
The Wildly Original linky party, 
Judy gets an "I'm a Star" feature button:


Trying to Pin from this page but can't? 
See how I ensure featured artists get full credit in my *feature pledge here.*
Follow me on Pinterest.



Join Judy and Link Up with
The Wildly Original Crowd!



2 comments:

Yvonne @ StoneGable said...

Hi Christina, I just found your linky party! WOO HOO!~ This is a great party! I linked up a little late, but I'm so excited to visit other entries!!! Thanks for hosting!

Katie @ Creatively Living said...

I Love that pillow! What a great idea!
--Katie