Wildly Original Link Party #32


It's time to party with 
The Wildly Original Crowd 
here at I Gotta Create!  


Welcome!
Are you ready for the New Year?
It's just around the corner!

What are you working on this week? Show us what you're up to and inspire us!



{Party Rules:  Link to your specific post, and link back to I Gotta Create! in your post. Only your self-made projects ~ no round-ups, link parties, etsy's, giveaways, etc. I'd be so thrilled if you joined my blog as a follower or subscriber!}

Let's link up! 



Be sure to mingle: visit a few neighbors and show some loooove!



Catch the Spectacular Spotlight Features . 

Learn about my Pinterest Party Pledge, where I ensure that you always get the credit and page views for your awesome work!



Thank you for making this a fun and well attended party by including a text link 
to I Gotta Create! in your post or party button on the front page of your blog. 
You can grab the generic party button code on the sidebar 
or at the bottom of the blog.

Follow me on Facebook and Pinterest, too.

10 comments:

Cathy @ My 1929 Charmer said...

Hope you had a great Christmas, all linked up!

Rob Hunt said...

Thanks for hosting on Boxing Day. I appreciate the chance to join in. Happy New Year.
Rob

Jessica @ A Humble Creation said...

Thanks for hosting! Hope your holidays have been lovely. I'm a new follower on GFC.
Jessica @ A Humble Creation

With A Blast said...

Thank you for hosting, Christina! Happy New Year to you :-)

Diana said...

I enjoy your site. I have looked at craft after craft for a few days now. Great work!

Diana

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Loved joining in this year with The Wildly Original...Linky Party. Thanks for hosting. Happy New Year.
Joy

D said...

Thank you for the party. Enjoy your weekend and have a Happy New Year!

Unknown said...

Thank you for hosting! Have a Happy New Year!

Bohemian said...

Oh what a Fun Blog Party for the Creative Souls! So glad to have Discovered your Blog this Evening so I could join in, introduce your site to my Supporters and check out what everyone has been busy Creating for the Holidays.

Happy New Year from the Arizona Desert... Dawn... The Bohemian

Ramblings of a Southern Girl ~ Rhonda G said...

Just found your blog through another. Now following you! Fun Party! ...linked up and ready to party! :)

Blessings to you for the New Year!