#1 All-Time Reader's Choice Favorite

Welcome!

If you saw my Best Posts
there was one project missing. 

It's the Number One All-Time 
Reader's Choice Favorite 

And I, too, am quite partial to the

You'll be ready for Valentine's Day
Mother's Day
Anniversaries
Homecoming
Oscars Party

you name the occasion...
this fun and beautiful project packs a lot of punch!
{you'll get the joke when you check out the tutorial ;) }

And the Tinfoil Rose 
never withers.

You can check out the Tinfoil Rose Tutorial *here*


Also check out these Best Posts
featuring just some of the cutest, creative, 
original projects 
here at I Gotta Create! 

    



Great projects need help reaching a wide audience.
I want to thank my 
Top Referrers :


and of course Pinterest...




1 comment:

Pieced Pastimes said...

I can see why this was the favorite. I love this 'Tinfoil Rose'. It is such a pretty way to use something as simple as tinfoil. Thanks for sharing.
Suzanne