Spring Fever DiY Projects

10 Spring Fever DiY Projects featured at I Gotta Create!

If you are living in the more northerly regions,
chances are you are feeling a touch of 

Spring Fever. 

Am I right?

So here are 

10 great DiY Spring Projects

{plus another 45 holiday-inspired links}

just in time for Spring Break...





 
DiY Butterfly bell jar by The Pin Junkie



Moss monogram by Making it Feel Like Home


DiY Springtime banner by The Bees Times Three


But if you're still having snow... just throw a Snow Tea Party like While Wearing Heels did!



Then warm up in the bath with Shimmering bath fizzies by Kreative Creationz


...and bake some Best ever banana bread by Posed Perfection


Burlap wine bags with cork tassels by Sophisticated Yellow


Painted rug by Craftivity Designs


Amazing and easy chair makeover by Creative Southern Home



Coffee filter monogram tutorial by Melissa Ellen's Loft ~ pretty for a bridal shower


and you'll also want to see:




Come link up at the
Wildly Original link party! 
We started at 7pm CST:





Artists, you are STARS at I Gotta Create!
Feature button code is on the sidebar :)







7 comments:

The Pin Junkie said...

Thanks so much for featuring my butterfly bell jar! You made my day!

Amy of While Wearing Heels said...

Wow. Thank you so much for including my snow tea party in your list of truly inspiring projects that have left me dreaming about Spring.

Unknown said...

Christina, thank you so much for the feature! You are the best!

Falon said...

Thank you for the feature! Honored to be a part of your blog! :o)

Natalie@SophisticatedYellow said...

Thanks Christina for featuring my burlap wine bags. I am thrilled!

Nici @ Posed Perfection said...

Thanks so much, Christina, for featuring my Best Ever Banana Bread. What a fun treat! Have a great rest of the week!
Blessings,
Nici

Craftivity Designs said...

Christina,
Thanks so much for featuring my painted rug! I adore both the moss & coffee filter monograms! I do just love anything letter related though -- my husband just doesn't understand it :)
- Lora