It's CATURDAY! Free Printable Banner

I love #caturday! Grab this free printable banner at I Gotta Create!

free Caturday printable banner link below



Those of us who have pets
appreciate what an important
part of the family they are.

If you want a great laugh
and some fuzzy feel-good fun,
you've gotta visit Caturday
on google plus!


You can visit #caturday
any day of the week.
It's one of my Saturday rituals.

And because our zany, loving, fur-bearing friends
bring so much joy to so many lives
on a daily basis, I'm celebrating
with this super-cute printable
standing accordion Caturday banner.

You can get your
free Caturday printable banner
by clicking the link at the end of this post.

Instructions for Assembly:
When you download the pdf,
you will print it onto the 
color of card stock of your choice.
You'll see the banner comes in three parts or "tabs"
CAT - URD - AY. Cut out those three tabs
and glue or tape together using the flaps provided.
Score between each pennant of the banner
and fold in accordion style. 

Voila! You have a standing banner!

I love #caturday! Grab this free printable banner at I Gotta Create!
The pdf includes two optional zany, upside-down cat tabs that you can add to the beginning and end of the banner.


Pets can teach us so much about
being present, enjoying the moment,
and expressing loyalty and love.

To me, every day is Caturday!

I love #caturday! Grab this free printable banner at I Gotta Create!
Click the icon to download your



note: this cat image is modified from a vintage 
image shared for free use at The Graphics Fairy.
Visit her for some great images!


No comments: