Wildly Original #150 link party

It's one of those nice, round numbers:

Party #150!!

Pottery Barn Knock Off Clock by My Love 2 Create


I love the fabulous projects you share each week, like this AMAZING DIY clock shared by Mindi.


Did you know that I share your featured post
on Google? You get lots of added exposure. 
Click {HERE} to see.

Let's look at a couple more features and then
jump to the party!


This would be fun for summer and July 4th:
Repurposed Aluminum Can Earrings Tutorial by Jewelry Making Journal

Check out these GREAT DiY chocolate-filled tulips for Mothers Day:
Mothers Day Chocolate Paper Flower Bouquet by Frog Prince Paperie


I know a little one who would love to play dress up in these crowns!
DIY Princess Crowns by Lou Lou Girls

Ok: now it's YOUR turn. Show us whatcha got!

Follow me on 
INSTAGRAM
where I now post some of my more artistic projects.

Thank you for partying with us
here at I Gotta Create!

No comments: